5.6.05

Downsizing.

If you've passed by in the last five hours or so, you might have noticed that I've done a little downsizing and reshuffling of overall site content/design - I made good on my realisation that the home page was basically wasting a lot of space.

As a result, I moved the content from home.html to the side bar here and deleted the useless page from the server. As a result everything should be a little more clean, minimal and easier to navigate. Let me know if it isn't.

Somewhere along the way I also wasted a lot of time trying to redesign this page into a three column layout: tried CSS, tried tables, swore a few times, and then ditched it all to compromise with the Blogger template. Sometimes, it's just not worth the bother. However, I did tweak the design enough to be pleased with it. May those stupid vertical pink lines never return.