16.5.06

Link Dump 16/05/06

  • - My Autobiography by Jade Goody. "Of course, my mum wasn't always a lesbian and she tells me she never goes down on women herself, she just likes having it done to her. She says her arm got paralysed when she had an accident on the back of my uncle Budgie's motorbike. When we got compensation from the council, we got loads more friends and even went to Egypt, which was minging because there was too much sand."
  • - Jonathan Ross sounds like the only film fan/critic in the country that gives a shit about British cinema. I often get the feeling that the Bond/HP movies are probably what's killing the industry more than anything. More emphasis needs to be placed on the filmmakers producing films about everyday British life - and I'm talking Mike Leigh, not Guy Ritchie.