- Flickr: Parasitic Advertising
- Social Suicide make men's suits with a cultural twist. There's a big trend for being fascinated with tailored suits among webgeeks, and I find it hard to find interest in the tiny details - but this kind of visible fashion is great in my book.
- Yelena Yemchuk, the artist responsible for some of the (Melon Collie-era onwards) 90s Smashing Pumpkins aesthetic. Probably because she was schlupping Billy Corgan, but she's a talented innovative artist in her own right.
- How come white people don't look all alike? Because we divided and conquered bitches!
- The Artist's Guide to Making Money, $16 plus shipping. I ordered it last week, so I'm guessing it will arrive... in the next month. Making money from non-minimum wage jobs is something I need to get onto.
- EnglishRussia, a very interesting, often pictorial view of life in Russia. Don't miss Photos made in Moscow Subway.
- Newbie's Guide to Flickr by Josh Lowensohn.
- Simone Lia interview by Laura Barton. Her art seems... lonely, but cute. I am thinking of buying her book.
- NSFW: photographs of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Something to ponder on.
Who knew that the BBC aired an hour long program about the weather at 1am on their 24/7 news station? And that it includes everything from international weather, websites and user submitted photography? The things that happen when Sky continue to make programming errors (they finally took Sky News away from Freeview the other day, thus losing my 10 year adoring viewership).